1. All the great issues the universe is sending to us.
2. Seeing the primary cherry blossoms blooming throughout city.
3. The milky foam on high of my Nespresso drink.
4. Listening to the tune “Deja Vu” by Olivia Rodrigo.
I heard it for the primary time in months whereas I used to be within the automobile yesterday, and I blasted it with the home windows rolled down!
5. 5-minute make-up.
Facet word, it’s all I’ve been doing currently, and it makes a world of distinction in my temper!
6. Socks that don’t slip down in your footwear whilst you’re traipsing about and residing your greatest life.
7. When Connor and I are driving and she or he says out of nowhere, “Love you, mama.”
8. Getting a hug from Connor’s bestie when she comes over to play.
9. Painted nails!
10. Seeing all of the birds hanging out within the full, lush ponds in our city.
The opposite day I used to be driving again from HomeGoods (why do I hold going again there when all the things smells so chemical and all of the furnishings wobbles?), and I noticed a ravishing egret by the aspect of the street.
11. Getting a howdy and a great morning wave again from the gardeners and development employees in our neighborhood.
12. All the great pediatricians on the San Rafael Park Kaiser.
Connor awakened on the witching hour final night time in tears with an earache, so I introduced her in for an appointment early this morning. Each single time we’ve gone there, all of the docs have been candy, affected person and so, so form.
13. On that word, having first rate well being care when my little one is sick is a ravishing, stunning factor.
I’m so grateful for getting access to it.
14. Gouda cheese.
My favourite currently.
15. Foolish memes with cats that make me chortle so laborious!
16. Random chats with different mothers…
Particularly the chats about issues like oily scalps, drop offs and husbands shopping for WACK SH*T on the grocery retailer.
Facet word, somebody please clarify why when El Hub goes to the grocery, he at all times buys the smallest four-pack of bathroom paper or the toy-sized mayonnaise bottle when he is aware of rattling effectively that we’re going to wish to interchange it anyway?
It drives me loopy!
17. Listening to Rosie speak to us very first thing within the morning.
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,
Leave a Reply